Island Living

posted on: Tuesday, January 28, 2014



JETS SWIMWEAR PLATINUM COMMUNICATIONS VOGUE VANDAL AUSTRALIAN FASHION BLOGGER BEAUTY BLOGGER SYDNEY AUSTRALIA DOMENICA CALARCO VOGUE VANDAL

I constantly say that I would love to live on a deserted island somewhere in the pacific, with nothing but  my loved ones and a pet monkey called Blue. In saying that, I get serious anxiety when I don't have wifi or my phone dies.  Being a 'blogger' my iPhone and iPad are constantly at my side, even when I'm sitting in front of my iMac. Oh and another thing, I love watching Youtube videos while I'm also watching the latest episode of My Kitchen Rules; to my parents dismay.

My time in Cairns allowed me to step away from my iPhone and enjoy the pure bliss of doing absolutely nothing. There really is no better feeling than lounging by the pool all day, followed by dinner and gelato by the beach.

Back to reality in sunny Sydney, all I can do is try not to check Instagram while I'm writing this post (jokes, I'm not really that bad :P) and tell you just how awesome JETS swimwear are for women with a little extra junk in their trunks. Their new ranges come in D-DD cups meaning no more embarrassing spillage at the beach, and not having to settle for second best swimwear designs because you can;t find one to fit.

You can thank me later.

Question; Do you guys reckon Beyonce has lost so much weight! Current dilemma, I don't know what to think about it. Good on her though #queenB

JETS Bikini D/DD Plunge Bikini Top in Oceanic/Papaya 



JETS SWIMWEAR PLATINUM COMMUNICATIONS VOGUE VANDAL AUSTRALIAN FASHION BLOGGER BEAUTY BLOGGER SYDNEY AUSTRALIA DOMENICA CALARCO VOGUE VANDAL

JETS SWIMWEAR PLATINUM COMMUNICATIONS VOGUE VANDAL AUSTRALIAN FASHION BLOGGER BEAUTY BLOGGER SYDNEY AUSTRALIA DOMENICA CALARCO VOGUE VANDAL

5 comments :

  1. I love the bikini and so want a vacation, too! I'll have to check out that swim line, though. I'm a DDD.... Hopefully theirs will fit better!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the bikini and I can relate to needing a holiday from gadgets and i-products. We moved hotels last time we checked in somewhere without wifi!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and love that they catering for top heavy girls!
    Great backdrop too!
    x kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to get all my updates

Vogue Vandal on Bloglovin

Vogue Vandal All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger For Vogue Vandal